[pde-dev] Please consider assign unused resource packs to PDE

Hello everyone, today I'd like to reach out to those PDE devs that working for an Eclipse Member Company.

PDE currently seem to only have the default resource pack [1] and therefore limited in verify more than one PR in a row, given that we currently have 33 PRs in the pipeline [2] and the master is opening soon this is quite limiting out ability to push new things forward!

Depending on the Membership of your company you have a set of "Resource Packs" that can be assigned to projects to power up their builds, you can find out the numbers by searching for your company here [3].

If you have free resource packs, it would be great to consider assign one to PDE as they are otherwise just lingering around unused, so no additional costs for you but we would really appreciate it!

If you like to do so, please open a Helpdesk ticket similar to [4] and let me know so we can mention you in the PDE readme as a gentle sponsor [5].

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/3993
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-pde/eclipse.pde/pulls
[3] https://api.eclipse.org/cbi/sponsorships
[4] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1958