Re: [pde-dev] aQute cannot be resolved

No, you can't really know the name of the bundle exporting a package if that bundle is missing.

But with the repository explorer you can browse a repo to see which packages it provides and double click it to see which bundle provides that package:

You can also use it to find repositories that provide specific bundles or packages:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Oomph_Authoring#How_to_find_a_P2_repository_at_Eclipse_using_the_Repository_Explorer

Of course Oomph is not part of the Eclipse SDK, though it is if you install the SDK using the installer...