Re: [pde-dev] Eclipse Crash in Debug Mode

Eclipse requires java version 11+

Von: pde-dev <pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Batuhan DOGAN
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021 12:29
An: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [pde-dev] Eclipse Crash in Debug Mode

Hi folks,

I have trouble with Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committers v2021-09. I work in Windows10 64 bit and i have jre1.8.

I have RCP product. I debug this and new window is opened. Sometimes product window is not responding and eclipse (source code window) is closed but product window remains open. Could this deal with version of java or jre or jvm? I put the eclipse ini file on the attached.

Back to the top