[pde-dev] Eclipse Plug-in with a view Template

Hello Everyone,

I have recently started learning eclipse plugins for one of my projects. Following through https://help.eclipse.org/2019-09/index.jsp link to learn the basics. In the first hello world example itself, the instructions say to use "Plug-in with a view Template". I am not able to see an entry for this template. I tried googling for an update site that can provide template updates but couldn't find any.

Am I missing something? Please advise.

Thanks
NSquare

Back to the top