Re: [pde-dev] How can we improve the PDE build out of eclipse?

I know the remote debugger feature. Does it support hot compile?

If i'm using PDE in eclipse to debugging an RCP application, whenever I change my source codes (Not multi-thread related), it will be recompiled and reloaded into the JVM so that I can see the changes in my debugging application without recompiling the projects.

I don't think java remote debugger does this feature, it is something PDE does.  am I right?