Re: [pde-dev] CTRL+C codebase

> Please mention other editors that implement the same behaviour.

The new kid on the block: VS Code :-)

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 at 06:48, Karsten Thoms <karsten.thoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You may have a look at org.eclipse.ui.actions.TextActionHandler.CopyActionHandler.

Before you start you should create an enhancement request in bugzilla. I’m not completely sure if a behaviour change here is acceptable. Please mention other editors that implement the same behaviour.