Re: [pde-dev] missing "run as eclipse application"

The menu item you are referring to is context sensitive, so perhaps
your active selection is not relevant.

Instead of doing Run As -> Eclipse Application you can do:

1. Run menu -> Run Configurations...
2. Select "Eclipse Application" in the tree and press the New button
(or double click)
3. Press Run
~~~
Jonah Graham