Re: [pde-dev] Inquiries about plug in development

Hi Jason,

There are a wide range of tutorials on
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/eclipse.html to get started. However
I would recommend jumping right in, install Eclipse for "Eclipse for
RCP and RAP Developers" (from
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-rcp-and-rap-developers/oxygen1
or wherever you like to get it) and do New Plug-in Project and choose
one of the templates in there.

HTH,
Jonah

~~~