[pde-dev] Request for fast-track committer

Hi,

I'd like to express my interest to work on the PDE project.

My contributions until now have been mainly around the target definition editor based on generic editor and I plan to improve that. Also, once we reach a satisfying state there I also will explore if I can provide improved editors for other PDE-related content types.

I commit to being responsive and follow up in a timely matter to my changes and to any other change to which I can contribute.

Regards,
Sopot

Back to the top