Re: [pde-dev] FastTrack commit access

+1 for fast track for Alex

Am 29.06.2017 2:05 nachm. schrieb "Aleksandar Kurtakov" <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi pde devs,
Can I get fast track committership started for myself for PDE project?
While I haven't done much PDE feature work, I'm dealing with a fair
bit of releng and overall project quality/changes through out most
projects in Eclipse TLP. With the amount of committers pde has this
starts to become an issue thus it would helpful for everyone to ease
access to PDE.
For the record here are the git logs for my contributions so far:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/pde/eclipse.pde.ui.git/log/?qt=grep&q=Kurtakov
http://git.eclipse.org/c/pde/eclipse.pde.build.git/log/?qt=grep&q=Kurtakov

--
Alexander Kurtakov