Re: [pde-dev] Stepping down as PDE co-lead

Thanks Curtis.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Vikas Chandra <Vikas.Chandra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Curtis,

I wish you all the best in your next endeavour!!

Regards,
Vikas
Eclipse Modeling/ PDE
IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

Inactive hide details for "Curtis Windatt" ---04/06/2017 10:12:51 PM---Hello pde-dev! My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been qu"Curtis Windatt" ---04/06/2017 10:12:51 PM---Hello pde-dev! My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been quite low in the past year. As I

From: "Curtis Windatt" <Curtis_Windatt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/06/2017 10:12 PM
Subject: [pde-dev] Stepping down as PDE co-lead
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello pde-dev!

My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been quite low in the past year. As I am moving on from IBM to another organization, I feel that it is the appropriate time for me to step down as the component co-lead. This would make Vikas the sole component lead and I believe he has all of the expert knowledge and experience to keep PDE organized and moving forward.

Best of luck to all of you.

Curtis Windatt