Re: [pde-dev] Generate .target from pom.xml

On 09/16/2016 08:54 AM, Gerd Wütherich wrote:
Hi Mickael,
Hi,
I don't know if it fit your needs, but there already exists a maven plugin that creates a target platform based on pom dependencies:
Thanks for the info, I didn't know about this Maven plugin.
It seems to share some parts of the idea, but not exactly the workflow I reported to m2e-tycho. As the goal is to make easier for a developer to get started coding PDE plugins in Eclipse IDE, it's the kind of features that would IMO be much better on the Eclipse side.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top