Re: [pde-dev] Generate .target from pom.xml

Hi Mickael,

I don't know if it fit your needs, but there already exists a maven plugin that creates a target platform based on pom dependencies:

https://github.com/andriusvelykis/pde-target-maven-plugin

I use it for some time and it does a good job...

Regards,
gerd

Hi all,
I've dropped an idea there: https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-tycho/issues/29 . I have the impression this could have high value for several people, I do not plan to work on it soon, so if anyone wants to try to implement it, that could be great!

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers