[pde-dev] View issue when opening

I am working on an application that my company is attempting to migrate from 3.x to 4.x using the compatibility layer. The issue we're having is when we select all the "sub-views" from our navigation pane, they open up tabbed on the top view toolbar as desired. However, for the case of 2 of them, they open up below the top view on their own toolbar, which is not acceptable. Here are two snapshots of both showing the differences:

Correct:

Incorrect:

Is there a programmatic way with the compatibility layer to make sure every view opens as a tab on a specific toolbar?

Back to the top