[pde-dev] Eclipse PDE Build plugins output some folders are jar-ed

I am running eclipse PDE Build from ant file. I succesfuly get the product but in the ant generated product I get some folders in plugins directory jar-ed unlike the folders I get during the export product from eclipse.

What can be the reason to have the plugins as jar but not folder ? Is there a parameter to set to avoid? we want to keep some folders as they are, we dont want them to be jarred.

ilke

Back to the top