Re: [pde-dev] pde build owner?

Is there already plugin mavenizer somewhere? Or we need to that too? I.e create a converter command to convert regular plugin into tycho/maven plugin.
I think I saw pom errors that artefact version does not match plugin version, who contributes this?

So than would be for neon
1) Create new wizards
2) Create convertors
3) Deprecate pde build

I think we can do 1 and 2 without actually needing to depend on maven plugins.