IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

Inactive hide details for Alena Laskavaia ---12/18/2015 08:23:20 AM---I submitted few patches, I appreciate if somebody can revAlena Laskavaia ---12/18/2015 08:23:20 AM---I submitted few patches, I appreciate if somebody can review and push them https://git.eclipse.org/r

From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Vikas Chandra/India/IBM@IBMIN
Cc: "Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/18/2015 08:23 AM
Subject: Re: [pde-dev] pde work
Sent by: laskava@xxxxxxxxx

I submitted few patches, I appreciate if somebody can review and push them

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/62984/ Bug 432399 - [Import/Export] Export feature not exporting empty folders
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/62892/ Bug 453392 - No debug options help // Also please check bug for design options
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/62680/ Bug 480752 - Remove dead method JavadocTagOperation#updateMonitor

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Vikas Chandra <Vikas.Chandra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Alena,

    You can try with any PDE bug which is triaged to 4.6 or 4.6M5. ( and assigned to PDE inbox)

    Please remember to assign the bug to yourself before working on it.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Vikas
    Eclipse Modeling/ PDE
    IBM Rational
    EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
    Office Phone No :
    +91 - 80 - 41776506

    Inactive hide details for Alena Laskavaia ---12/14/2015 08:01:47 PM---Is there anything I can help with in PDE? I guess I can lAlena Laskavaia ---12/14/2015 08:01:47 PM---Is there anything I can help with in PDE? I guess I can look at weekly digest or bugs but is there a