Re: [pde-dev] Interested in becoming PDE Committer

Thanks Peter for your interest and your initial contribution.

As discussed via email with you and Curtis I start the nomination
process to make you PDE committer and will issue the CQ for the
initial contribution (as it is above 1000 lines of code).

Best regards, Lars