IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

Inactive hide details for Alena Laskavaia ---12/14/2015 08:01:47 PM---Is there anything I can help with in PDE? I guess I can lAlena Laskavaia ---12/14/2015 08:01:47 PM---Is there anything I can help with in PDE? I guess I can look at weekly digest or bugs but is there a

From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/14/2015 08:01 PM
Subject: [pde-dev] pde work
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there anything I can help with in PDE?
I guess I can look at weekly digest or bugs but is there anything specific
that need fixing or feature that people want and nobody has time to  do it?_______________________________________________
pde-dev mailing list
pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/pde-dev