IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

Inactive hide details for Alena Laskavaia ---12/04/2015 08:19:37 AM---What specifically do you have in mind? Best approach fromAlena Laskavaia ---12/04/2015 08:19:37 AM---What specifically do you have in mind? Best approach from usability perspective would be continues s

From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Vikas Chandra/India/IBM@IBMIN
Cc: "Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/04/2015 08:19 AM
Subject: Re: [pde-dev] N&N for PDE
Sent by: laskava@xxxxxxxxx

What specifically do you have in mind? Best approach from usability perspective would be continues scrolling,
where images are lazily loaded and automatically disposed when not visible after certain time.
I assume we cannot pull gallery widget from nebula because it would be what we need for this control.