[pde-dev] How to set the baseline for developed plugins and to get versioning error for them ?

Hi,
at this link of eclipse

http://help.eclipse.org/mars/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.pde.doc.user%2Ftasks%2Fapi_tooling_compare_to_baseline.htm

 it says "
  • Click Browse... and select the root folder of the Eclipse SDK you want to choose as your baseline"

I want to use API Tools for the plugins I create. I want to easen updating the version numbers of plugins. Hence I set the baseline as workspace of the plugins. And Eclipse found the plugins I develop and I added it as baseline. But it didn't work too. I don't get an version update error for plugins when I add a public class with public methods. I use the default settings they are set to give error under version tab of PDE Preferences.

Previously I set the root folder of eclipse as stated at link but that didnt help. When I choose the eclipse root folder as baseline I see the eclipse plugins and I can set it as baseline. When I go to source folder of the plugin and say "compare with"  "APIbaseline..." and choose the default baseline it says "No changes have been found".

I can attach any screen shot of eclipse if you want. I attached my current settings.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely