[pde-dev] Versioning plugins with pde api tools

I have changed the nature of project than it give an error stating create a baseline. I did it by selecting the current eclipse installation and then creating a default baseline. Then this error is gone and i waited now to give error for updating the version of plugin via manifest file after creating a method or class. How can i get an error prompt for versioning a plugin. What i need to do to use versioning of eclipse api tools ? We have 26 plugins in our project and we update their version number manually and we sometimes forget to update their version numbers. How so many eclipse plugins achieve versioning them ? Can you please help?
Ilke

Back to the top