Re: [pde-dev] Apitool question

See
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.pde.doc.user%2Freference%2Fapi-tooling%2Fwizards%2Fref-api-use-dialog.htm

There is a internal reference checkbox on main dialog.  Moreover you can
have filter out any package pattern.
 You need to go to patterns tab and set the pattern of package you don't
want scanned.

Regards,
Vikas
Eclipse Modeling/ PDE
IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

From:	Vincent GUIGNOT <Vincent.GUIGNOT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:	"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:	"pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	11/20/2014 06:34 PM
Subject:	Re: [pde-dev] Apitool question
Sent by:	pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Vikas,
How can I specify APITools to not scan internal package ?