[pde-dev] -Xdock:icon being automatically at Linux ??

Hello,

I'm using eclipse Luna sr1. I've created a .product file for a headless equinox application. I haven't any icon set in the launcher session of product file. I just changed the launcher name.

But when I click on the launch button I'm receiving the error below:

Unrecognized option: -Xdock:icon=../Resources/Eclipse.icns
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I found that the correspondent launcher are being created with these VM arguments:

-Xms40m -Xmx512m -Xdock:icon=../Resources/Eclipse.icns -XstartOnFirstThread -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts

Those values wouldn't come from the .product file ?

is this a PDE bug ?

thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top