[pde-dev] Target Definition update/resolution problems

Greetings PDE Committers,

I’m investigating an issue with resolution of target definition files. The issue appeared in Luna. I never noticed it in Kepler. Frankly, I did not use earlier Luna milestones before. Thus, I can’t really say when it was introduced. At first, I thought it’s related to network connectivity issues. I suspect the problem has something to do with stale data. In most cases, the PDE Target Editor reports that it can’t find a particular IU although the IU is present in the repository (Tycho resolves the same definition fine).

I’ve captured all my observations here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/439011

I’d appreciate your support in order to address the issue. This is really interrupting my (and my teams) workflow. I’ve blocked some of my time for working on this.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx