Re: [pde-dev] pde.build not ready for Gerrit builds?

On 12/02/2013 11:00 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
  Unfortunately, that didn't work, I got the same error.
I'd rather say "Fortunately, that didn't work", it means that the issue is deterministic and reproducible.

It's strange because pde.ui has a similar pom.xml and the command executed by the hudson job is also similar but it succeeds.
It's not a matter if pom.xml, it's a matter of dependency management.

I can also run it locally. I guess it's because it has different dependencies. I'll look into if org.eclipse.jdt.core.ant.compiler.adapter needs to be added somewhere, perhaps in a JDT feature?
If the dependency can't be resolved, it's probably because it's missing on the Eclipse integration update-site (where dependencies are expected to come from). It can indeed be missing from a JDT feature.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top