Re: [pde-dev] PDE Build Per-Bundle Debugging Options

I finally tracked down the issue to a single nested jar.  This was a jar created by an other team in our organization, so I am trying to track down who and how they created the jar.  (See if this may be related to the difference in jars between jdk7 vs. jdk6)

However, there is still (what I feel to be) an issue with the eclipse.jarsigner.  In this situation, when the jarsigner facility failed to sign a nested jar, it failed to sign the whole bundle.  The only issue being it did not produce any kind of log error/message.  When signing fails, there should be some kind of log statement that the bundle failed to be signed.  When signing fails due to the failure of a nested jar, there should be an additional message logged identifying the individual nested jar that failed (+why?).

I wanted to take a look at the <eclipse.jarsigner ... /> ant task that handles the signing, but I haven't been able to locate the source.  I see the binary-jar in p2.jarprocessor, but I do not see any associated source.

Could someone point me to the source?  I'll see if what I experienced really is a bug, and if so, I'll work something up that produces better log statements.

Thanks,

JD