[pde-dev] PDE Build Per-Bundle Debugging Options

I am certain this has been asked somewhere/somehow but I am just not seeing it...
How would I enable debug/trace output during a PDE build for a specific bundle?

I have a single bundle that suddenly decided it wasn't going to be signed any more and I am not seeing any errors in the logs. (Actually the logs don't seem to have anything in them, so that might be a separate issue).

Thanks,
JD

Back to the top