-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht

Am 14.06.2013 um 15:37 schrieb Curtis Windatt <Curtis_Windatt@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Gunnar,

Gerrit was enabled on PDE during the Kepler release.  We used Gerrit during the RC builds to ensure all review requirement were met and we are ready to accept contributions this way as well.  I have copied the text from our Gerrit announcement e-mail below.  Let us know if you have any issues.

-------
Hello all PDE committers and contributors,

Gerrit, the code review system, has been enabled for all PDE repositories (eclipse.pde, eclipse.pde.ui, eclipse.pde.build).  This provides a streamlined process for reviewing and merging contributions into the master branch.

Committers will still be able to push changes directly to the repository via the old ssh URLs (ex: ssh://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/pde/eclipse.pde.ui.git).

This wiki explains the steps to push a commit to Gerrit for review:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit#Logon

Make sure to use the following configuration:

    remote.review.url=""> remote.review.push=HEAD:refs/for/master

------

Curtis

<graycol.gif>Gunnar Wagenknecht ---06/14/2013 01:35:35 AM---Greetings PDE Committers, I was wondering what PDE's plans are for adopting Gerrit as a way to

I was wondering what PDE's plans are for adopting Gerrit as a way to
allow contributions to PDE?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht