Re: [pde-dev] Equinox, PDE and packages from the ExtensionClasspath (e.g. JavaFX)

Hi,

It depends how generic we write the plugin which contributes to the
access rule calculation, we could make it search for system.bundle
fragments and add the access rule for all exported packages of those (we
could maybe detect those bundles through an extra header?).

I currently only planned to export javafx packages but I'm open to make
it a general solution, but then the question is why JDT-Launching or PDE
is not holding this generic solution itself.

Tom

Am 14.11.12 08:15, schrieb Gunnar Wagenknecht:
> Am 13.11.2012 23:23, schrieb Tom Schindl:
>> We have a plan, a working prototype how we can integrate ext/lib or more
>> generally none public JRE-packages into the runtime. The tooling already
>> as of Eclipse 3.3 provides the needed hooks we need to provide the
>> tooling integration.
>
> So will that solution be similar to BND-Tools, i.e. pick stuff up based
> on the target platform and/or launch configuration?
>
> -Gunnar

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top