Re: [pde-dev] [tycho-dev] Resolving against multiple .target files

Am 10.09.2012 11:06, schrieb Mickael Istria:
> I think the only thing that could work in both cases would be to
> have references supporting relative paths.

Just thinking out loud ... the current implementation in PDE supports
variables. PDE Build as well as Tycho do have issues with those variable
because most variables somehow depend on a workspace. Neither PDE Build
nor Tycho do have a workspace. What if there would be a new variable
(like "this") that resolves to the current folder of the target
definition itself?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht