From: Xiaoying Gu <xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2012/07/03 10:03 PM
Subject: [pde-dev] How to export plugins as folder during the headless        product build?
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have encounter an issue when building the RCP product using PDE.
I can exported an p2 enabled RCP product using the productBuild.xml in headless mode. As the requirement of our proudcts, some plugins are required to be packaged as folders not jars. If I manually change the plugins, the product will not be able to startup correctly due to the inconsistency of p2 contents.

During feature builds, I can define this in the feature.xml with 'unpack=true', but during product build I found there is no way to configure this. Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

pde-dev mailing list
pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx