[pde-dev] 3.8/4.2 Retrospective / 4.3 Planning

As we fast approach the Juno release, it is time to review this release and start planning for the next one.

Many thanks to all those who have contributed their time to make PDE a success.  Special thanks to all the community members who contributed fixes!
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/acknowledgements_4_2.php

Suggestions on how PDE can do better in 4.3, please take a minute to comment on our 3.8 retrospective:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Retrospective/3.8

The 4.3 PDE plan has been started on the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Plan/4.3

Curtis Windatt
Eclipse PDE Lead

Back to the top