Re: [pde-dev] DS annotation builder plug-in for the PDE

Gerd, so it doesn't get lost, I suggest entering a bug report against PDE and supplying the source code as an attachment. Would you be interested in becoming a PDE committer to help maintain the code after it is contributed?

John

Curtis Windatt/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/13/2012 11:55 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [pde-dev] DS annotation builder plug-in for the PDE

Hi Gerd,

The plug-in does look like a valuable extension for PDE.  The only issue is the limited amount of committer time available to review the fix and maintain it in future releases.

The feasibility of this should be discussed after 4.2 is released.

Curtis Windatt