[pde-dev] Changes in API in Juno

Hi,

We are trying to adopt Juno for our product so we can assure that everything works. Unfortunately we stumbled upon an change in the packages of the PDE that we use a lot.
These are: org.eclipse.pde.internal.core.target packages.  Which have become an API so the “internal” from the package is now removed. However this puts us in a situation where we have to start maintain 2 separate versions of our product one for Indigo and one for Juno.  (and this is the only thing that we use and is different between the 2 versions).

So my question would be: Is it possible that we get the packages back and set them to deprecated for Juno release and remove them in the next release?

Best regards,
Dimitar

Back to the top