From: "Becher, Sascha" <s.becher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2011/10/11 10:59 AM
Subject: [pde-dev] PDE Extensions TreeViewer enhancements
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I made some enhancements to the PDE editor’s extensions tree in order to get better control over it’s items.
Please have a look at the features of the enhancement. You can also try them out with a compiled version.

http://www.stereotron.com/pde-enhancement/

I would be glad to receive any feedback. If this is considered as useful, I can also commit these features.

Best regards,
Sascha Becher