[pde-dev] Diffing launches/products

Hi All-
I've found it very difficult to synchronize the plugins/launch
levels/etc of stored launch configurations with corresponding
products, or launches with other launches, particularly as the number
of plugins you are launching heads into the high double digits or even
triple digits.  I've had to finally edit these files in vim and
perform lets of text munging so I could diff them to determine
differences and fix issues with broken launches.  Is there any
intention of improving this  process going forward?  I would love to
see a UI that allows you to select two launch configs, two products,
or one of both and right click "Compare to each other" so you can sort
out what the exact differences are.

Thanks!
David

Back to the top