[pde-dev] Adding Eclipse Workbench to RCP

I have added some of my plugins to the existing eclipse platform. I have created a plugin project(called AllPlugins) which contains all my added plugins such that when i launch this plugin project, the eclipse platform with my added plugins get launched.

    However, I now want to create a RCP out of the this AllPlugins. So i created a barebone RCP project and added AllPlugins and the required plugins to the dependancy list. But when i launch this RCP, only my plugin contributions which were there in AllPlugins are shown. The Eclipse platform is not shown. What should I do so that my RCP wil contain the entire eclipse platofrm ? What all Should I add to the dependancy list in order to achieve this ? Kindly help .

Back to the top