[pde-dev] Local Help is not browsable

Hi,

I have implemented my own action to provide the local help files which are bundled in the same plug-in.
When user clicks on Help menu, my action class will be called, it tries to find-out the starting help file(index.HTML) and load in configured browser.
Here I'm providing code snippet below:
Bundle bundle = Platform.getBundle (app.test.Activator.PLUGIN_ID);
URL url = "" ("/help/index.html");
URL fileURL = FileLocator.toFileURL (url);
final URI uri = new URI (fileURL.getProtocol (), fileURL.getPath (), null);
desktop.browse (uri);
It loads the index file however links provided index.HTML won't work, I found the reason that, application will extract only index.HTML to local file system from the bundle however it won't extract other help files i.e. entire 'help' folder to be extracted.

I need to extract all help files to local file system, if any one have solution please suggest me.

Regards
Venkat.

Back to the top