Re: [pde-dev] [platform-releng-dev] PDE/Debug requesting a rebuild (if practical)

There isn't another build scheduled toward RC1.  Are you asking for a rebuild toward RC1 or is this for RC2? Our RC1 contribution to Indigo is supposed to be ready today.

Kim

From:        Ankur Sharma2 <ankur_sharma@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        "Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/13/2011 03:57 AM
Subject:        Re: [pde-dev] [platform-releng-dev] PDE/Debug requesting a rebuild        (if        practical)
Sent by:        pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Pushing one more fix out for this build

Ankur..

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:

+ Bug 337730. Notify when user tries to import a project from repository that already exists but is closed (NEW)

The following projects have changed:

org.eclipse.pde.ui

Re: [platform-releng-dev] PDE/Debug requesting a rebuild (if        practical)
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll schedule a build for 8pm tonight.

Kim