[pde-dev] End Game Updates

Today is another test pass day.  Focus is on testing any areas that were omitted during last week's test pass.

Tuesday and Wednesday of this week will be the PDE doc pass.  We will start by fixing the open doc bugs then move on to review existing help doc.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Doc_Style_Guide

The style guide has been updated to allow other OS's to be used for screenshots.  They must be consistent on any given page and must use the default look and feel for that OS.

The process by which we review bugs for RC builds has been tweaked slightly:

1) Provide a patch containing the fix and some explanation on how it works, assign the bug to yourself
2) Add necessary reviewers to the review flag and cc list
3) Reviewers will check the fix and give their +1
4) Bug assignee commits the fix and marks the bug resolved

If turnaround time is important, the bug assignee should tell the reviewers to commit the fix themselves once all +1's have been given.

Curtis

Back to the top