Re: [pde-dev] creating a p2 update archive

I believe I've figured it out. The trick is to direct the generation of the jars to a central location

         -Dfeature.destination=c:/some/dir/features
         -Dplugin.destination=c:/some/dir/plugins

and then zip up the location (c:/some/dir). Note that the zip will lack other files which may be need to be included in the archive. This only gets the plugin and feature jars in place.

John