[pde-dev] How to get rid of the many "Discouraged access" warnings in a proper way?

Hi,

I have two plug-ins: A and B. A defines some internal classes. "internal" here means "not in the API", people from outside of my project (plug-ins A and B) should not use them.

Currently, in plug-in B I get all these warnings like the following:
Discouraged access: The type MyInternalClassFromAUsedFromOneClassInB is not accessible due to restriction on required project plugin_A_project

How can I allow plug-in B to use these internal classes without getting those errors?

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034