Re: [pde-dev] Start level in the target definition

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Curtis Windatt <Curtis_Windatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, the target currently has no knowledge of start levels.  The start levels when you launch are controlled by the launch configuation.  We do have some hard coded bundles that we know need special levels.

We've generally also left this decision at a product level. Inside of product definitions you can control start levels. The thought here is that there could be a variety of product definitions leveraging the same target but with different requirements on start levels.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top