[pde-dev] plug-in on Linux and Mac but not on Windows

hi guys,

I have a plug-in that is plain java and works on all platforms. However, due to various reasons I want to include it only on Linux and Mac.
So in feature that contains this plug-in I set this:

<plugin name="tadadafda" os="linux,macosx" />

When I build the product from within PDE UI, all seems fine - plug-in is not included in Windows build. However this doesn't work in headless build.
I'm not quite sure this is PDE Build fault, because my headless build is quite complicated (PDE Build + p2.director) so it's hard to fully determine this problem.

Did anyone faced such issue? Is it legal to set two OSes for plugin? When I set only one OS, it works, but with more I end up missing the plug-in on all platforms.

any ideas?

thanks

Jacek

Back to the top