Re: [pde-dev] PDE power tools?

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using 3.5, I very consistently run into problems where my projects no longer compile or are not visible and I have to perform some PDE magic dance to get back into a working state.
> So my question is the following, when I'm in this state, are there any introspection tool (much like the equinox core tools) or view that I could use to see the PDE models (bundles, features, etc).

Your best bet is the "Target Platform State" view that ships with
Eclipse. That represents the PDE State. I'm sure it could be improved
but that's the best we have without debugging the state by hand. What
type of stuff were you looking for?

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top