Re: [pde-dev] New Target API not included for M5

> Thanks for the info. Is there no default menu action on the target
> definition file that does "Install to..." or so?

No. The target definition API is used to "read" target contents from
various locations (installs, directories, etc), so we can compile against
them in the workspace. When a target definition refers to bundles in a p2
repository, those bundles are down loaded to a local bundle pool. However,
the API does not currently have a way to build/publish a target. Again,
this is another longer term goal of integration with PDE build.

Darin

Back to the top