Re: [pde-dev] sharing data on multiple pages in a wizard

I have class that extends WizardPage that has a protected Map which serves purpose of a model. All wizard pages extend from this class and have access to the the map and its contents, when something on the page changes, model is updated and the data is available to other pages. You could create a dedicated object for this purpose as well, but Map is more flexible in my opinion.

HTH,
Alex