[pde-dev] API tooling

When marking program elements for API tooling, is there a way to exclude the restrictions from applying to a certain plugin. E.g., let's say MyClass.foo() is marked with @noreference. That class is in plugin com.acme.recorder.core and there are references to the method in that plugin. But I want to also call it from related plugin com.acme.recorder.ui. Currently, I get an API tooling warning. Is there a way to indicate that the restrictions in plugin A should not apply to plugin B, much like the OSGi bundle visibility rules (x-friends)?

John

Back to the top