[pde-dev] Activate Plug-In / View by code

Hello NG!

I got multiple plugins in my program and one plugin depends on another one.
so if i launch plugin A i also need to start plugin B as plugin b is the view to my plugin A. my problem now is, that if i start A (which got B in dependencies) B is loaded as soon as i activate the view (click on the tab in the perspective.) so then the view registers itself on plugin A (only now its even visible for plugin A.)

how can i activate the plugin by code? (i do NOT want to load it up when the pde starts up!)

thanks in advance
lumo

PS: i guess i need to add some code at the activation of plugin A...